Community Bikes is primarily staffed by volunteers. All skill levels welcome – mechanical and non-mechanical alike:
- Mechanics (we are happy to provide training)
- Assisting in the sale of bikes and parts
- Cleaners, Outreach and Special Projects
BENEFITS – TO REGULAR VOLUNTEERS
- Access to shop repair space with all necessary tools and qualified assistance
- Access to bike parts (new and used) and accessories for personal use at wholesale prices
- Participation at quarterly ‘volunteers dinners in appreciation for your time and work
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE?
- Visit the shop at least once and then ask to fill out our Volunteer Form.